Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find out about sales or promotions?
- You can sign up for the USTA Email list to receive the latest.
How do I do a return for an item that was received damaged?
- Please visit our returns page for complete instructions
The item I ordered is not the right size, can I do an exchange?
- Yes, please visit our returns page for complete instructions
Is it possible to have my item embroidered or customized?
- No. Currently we do not have customization options available online
My order was wrong, what do I need to do from here?
- Please reach out to customer support and we will get your order fixed
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards and Paypal.
Is it possible to return an item that was placed online at the local store?
- No. Our physical stores are only open during the US Open Event period and accessible by ticketed fans.
I am having a Charitable event, would the US Open sponsor it or provide us with a donation?
- For questions and information about charitable donations please visit the USOpen.org Contact Page
I would like to find out more about tickets and schedules, where can I find that information?
- Please visit the USOpen.org contact page at or call 833-2US-OPEN
What if my item is out of stock online?
- Most items are specific to the year of the event and will not be reordered. Similar items may be ordered the next year and are usually added to the website in July through September.